Master Of Animation, Games & Interactivity
IOL week 6 Option A
Procreate, Wix, PS
- what fundamental assumptions are you making with how you use these tools?
- Use drawing software such as Procreate and PS to draw comics
- Use Wix to do the final web page design.
- In the process of web page design, using the network reading way of sliding left and right or sliding up and down to design the comic layout.
- Click on the button as the way to expand the comic chapter, convenient for readers to choose their favorite chapter to read.
- Use text tools on the web to explain specific elements of the comic or the content of the comic to facilitate readers' understanding.
- Try adding animation links to some of the panels in the comic, and when the reader clicks on the storyboards they will be taken to close-ups of those panels (similar to puzzle games).
- Set up a contact module to give readers better feedback on the work, and facilitate business contacts.
The page size needs to be adjusted to fit the screen, and it's an experiment, currently available on the iPad.