Isobel Knowles is a renowned animator and multi-disciplinary artist in Melbourne, often creating works that merge the physical world with the digital. I found her playful and collaborative works so inspiring, and I admire Isobel's courage to incorporate new technologies into her creative practice. Some key points from her talk:
- Be playful
- How do we combine humble materials with technology?
- Could participants also be performers?
- Considerations around displaying the work on site
- Are there links between the type of creative process and the subject matter?
- Linearity vs branching choices
- Documentation and lessons learnt