In this semester Folio1, I made some different brain animation based on the weekly theme. But based on the rubric in Folio1, I made improvements in Folio2. I set goals for myself. Use AN to create MG animations each week to respond to the weekly theme. Before this semester, I used AN's technique and stayed in simply moving the object position, size, and rotation to add keyframes to create the animation. But this semester I hope I can use other features of the software and try more other ways to create these animations' movements. Because I always have trouble with timing in animation, using the most basic add keyframe animation makes my work look less coherent and smooth. So this semester I hope I can use the features of the software or some programming formulas to assist my animations. My favorite way was the first week and the last week. The first week I used particle effects in a way that imitated the feeling of drops with particles. This opened up a new way of thinking for me. In the last week I set myself a goal and actually struggled a lot with the way to make it. But in the end, I was able to use path tracing and reverse keyframing to complete the animation I had set for myself. In week 10 when I was working on the bubble rising animation, I was thinking about the steps to make it. I usually get distracted by the production steps. So I wrote down the adjustments line by line, which allowed me to think more clearly. In conclusion, I am thankful that this semester's IOL course has brought me many gains and made me examine many inadequacies to improve.