Playtesting, Bug fixing & Last Minute Touch-Ups
I spent the last week playtesting and bug fixing and there sure were a lot of those..
My friends were all perfectly creeped out by my game, and I'm happy that they understood the story, and the parallax effect did work as a game mechanic tho it didn't take the central focus I wanted it to have. The playtesting did reveal a lot of small easily fixable bugs that I took care of, and some feedback that I could implement.
One major bug was. the sakura branch not working and the entire sakura ending not triggering.. I had to get rid of some animations and luckily it works now.
I also added in extra sound effects for ambiance and even recorded my own voice for extra effect, and I'm quite happy with how those turned out. If I had my way, I'd work on this game forever and ever but a part of being an artist is knowing when to stop. (Or when the deadlines start knocking!)